The Decision of Minister of Foreign Affairs Number. SK.058/OT/IV/2001/01 of Year 2001 has decided to use the logo of "CARAKA BHUWANA" as the official ministry logo. The logo comprises the following elements:
1. A blue Globe or “Bhuwana” surrounded by a yellow chain with 45 rings; a rice plant with 19 seeds; a cotton plant with 8 white cotton seeds and green petals. The three elements symbolize the historical date of the establishment of the Ministry, 19 August 1945, as well as symbolize prosperity;
2. A yellow Dove on the globe which symbolizes peace;
3. Eight yellow Pillars on the center of the globe which symbolizes Gedung Pancasila as the center of struggle;
4. A yellow ribbon with "Caraka Bhuwana" motto printed in black and is located under the globe, which has a meaning: the messenger or ambassador of the nation;
5. The ministry logo is used in the following: the Ministry Banner; Certificate and Diploma for Education and Training held by the Ministry; Official letter signed by Echelon 1 and Echelon II of the working units within the Ministry; Pennant (Vandel); Staff ID Card; Name Card and Greeting Card for echelon I, II, III and IV officials; and to be used within the Ministry for non-profit matters and in accordance with the purpose of the making of the logo.